Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Photo Contest!

A few weeks ago, Andy challenged me to a photo contest-- I accepted.

We thought of 5 categories and decided we would post them on the blog for YOUR vote!

The prize for the winner?  2 hours of "freedom" outside the house partaking in an activity of one's choosing.

SO PLEASE VOTE!!  The voting is completely anonymous-- chose your favorite in each category and click vote; it's that easy:)  We are keeping the contest going for a week; voting will close at 10pm next Wednesday, the 7th.

We'll make sure to tell you who the winner is!

Category: Religious
Fairest Mother

Beautiful World


Category: Flowers or Plants
Delicate Balance

Radiant Flower



Category: Gianna and Ella

A Love Story
Case of the Giggles



Category: Summer Fun
Just Swinging!
Beach Time!



Category: Photographer's Choice
3 Years Old!
Remembering Those Who Have Fought for Us

2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! Andy, I thought for sure you'd break out the Spiderman boxers to clinche the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he still might, he just needs to wait for some snow!

    ReplyDelete