Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

29 is not too old for a little birthday party when you have a three year old:) 

Before Andy's birthday this past Tuesday, we were sitting at the dinner table and told Gianna daddy's birthday was coming up.  She then informed him that she would come to his party.  So, that's what she helped me decorate for, a birthday party with balloons, party hats, and a fire-truck cake, made complete with sprinkles!

 My Co-party planner hard at work

(A few days later, on our anniversary, I showed Gianna the picture of the fire truck cake we had at our wedding, she thought it was lacking something.  She turned to me and said, "It doesn't have any sprinkles!")


The lower banner says, "Happy Birthday" in German.  I got it in Germany when I was over there for World Youth Day-- Andy and I were dating at the time and I returned from the trip on his birthday.

 Ella's birthday card for Daddy
Gianna hard at work making her's




Ella's first birthday celebration with Daddy - I put her in the same outfit I had Gianna in on her first celebration:)


1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I was just about to ask about the German happy birthday sign, wondering why you might have that-haha-but it all makes sense! The picture of Andy and his 2 girls in party hats is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete