Andy and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary this past Thursday! It was a beautiful day; from what I can remember, it has been every year:). We went to Wissota State Park for a picnic, some time at the beach, and a little nature walk. We also hit up one of our favorite summer stops, Olson's, for ice cream. Finally, Andy made us a nice dinner after we put the kids to bed.
Gianna was actually the only one who went swimming. The water was indicated as safe to swim in, but there was tons of green algae floating in it-- Andy and I opted out after seeing it; Gianna on the other hand, didn't mind in the least;)
It has been a good four years and Andy and I promised each other we would make the next four (and then some) even better!
A late "Happy Anniversary" but still the same meaning nonetheless. I wish you nothing but love and happiness for the next 80 years (yes, 80!) :)
ReplyDelete