This blog simply shares part of our little family life with our extended family and friends... welcome.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Just Because
Here are some pictures of Gianna I decided to post simply because they're just too cute! Hope everyone is having a good day-- Gianna sends a smile your way:)
I figured I have to keep some pictures of Gianna in a not so picture perfect moment. With digital cameras now a days, it's so easy to just delete the ones that don't capture her in the best moment. If I had a film camera, I would have to develop a whole roll, not knowing if the pictures were good or not, and hope I had at least one good one- the joys, and lost moments, of technology:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pictures are soooo cute! The last one is priceless..I can even see her little teeth coming in:) Thanks for the post!
ReplyDelete