Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He is Risen! Alleluia!

Happy Easter everyone! And what a wonderful Easter day it was:) Leading up to Easter Sunday, Gianna got to experience Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and the Easter Vigil Mass. We really enjoyed taking her to church this year, and although she slept through a good portion of Good Friday and the Easter Vigil, we think she enjoyed it too:) Gianna and I also really enjoyed our visit to La Crosse to spend the holiday with family. We wish Dad could have been there too, but duty called. Maybe next year:) Daddy and Gianna looking for her Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. (Mom had looked for it earlier, that's why she was able to give the hints;)
Sun hat from the Easter Bunny! Gianna's Easter Basket from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson Sock Monkeys Great Grandma Luebke made! Gianna telling Great Grandma, "Hey Grandma, I have a GREAT idea, how about next year you just tell me where the $20 egg is!" Great Aunt Lisa Cousin Kendra Cousin Sarah and Aaron
Cousin Marissa
Cousin Brianna Gianna's Easter Basket from Grandma and Grandpa Teska The chicken Gianna got from Great Grandma and Grandpa Rohde. It plays the Chicken Dance Song. Dad and Mom won't ever get sick of hearing it;) Good news is she will learn young how to do the chicken dance so she will be prepared for all future weddings:) Loves her Easter eggs!

Just too cute in the dress Great Grandma Thompson bought her when she was just a tiny baby:)

3 comments:

  1. happy easter you guys! Gianna is getting so big and is so pretty! I can't believe she can actually wear a real bow in her hair! LUCKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I had to miss all of the festivities...but hopefully next year! I obviously had to stay home and make all the big bucks so I can take you all on a tropical vacation....HAHA jk! (as if you didn't know I was kidding;))

    Hope you had a great Easter. Miss you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete