Before I share my Mother's Day with you, I have to go back a week and share our day. Last Sunday, Gianna went to Daddy's first bike race (outside the womb:)
My Mother's Day has been wonderful. Gianna and I came home from La Crosse early this morning, and Andy was waiting for us with the preparations he and Gianna made before we left. Gianna picked out a beautiful hanging basket of flowers for me and gave me a wonderful card. She also had a precious surprise for me on the refrigerator. The following pictures were put up with a sign that said, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" It almost made me cry!
Andy also let me do some rearranging of our dining room. He kindly helped me level some shelves (mainly so I wouldn't put 500 holes in the walls trying to do it myself;). He was very patient with me, and you know that's quite the feat if you've ever been around when I'm trying to decorate! I put things up, take them down, move them left, move them right, take them down again, put something else up, move it slightly up and slightly down before I'm satisfied with where it's at;) I appreciated the time to get this accomplished!
To top off the day, a nice dinner was prepared for me. Now, Gianna is tucked away in bed and so ends my Mother's Day:)
Happy Mother's Day! Those pictures are so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Andy, how clever. Thanks for the gifts I love them all. Andrea the dining room looks great.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing husband and daughter duo you have! :) Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day just like you deserve. SEe you soon!
ReplyDelete