During our stay in Madison, Gianna also got to go swimming again. She really enjoyed the pool:) I forgot to pack her cute strawberry suit, but Grandma Thompson had a Minnie Mouse one she had kept. It was a little big, but nothing a hair-tie couldn't fix;)
Along the lines of graduation, another graduation has taken place this past week, a sitting to scooting graduation! Gianna has officially started to move; it only took her 11 months! If you've been around Gianna you know for quite some time, she's been a very content baby, just sitting where she's at, twirling her hands and feet. If she couldn't bend to get something, she had no desire to try anything else to get it. Or, if Weston was around she would use his crawling skills to get what she wanted-- she throws a toy, Weston crawls to get it, sits down next to her, and she snatches the toy back-- who needs to crawl?;) Well, I guess she didn't want her cousin to get too far ahead of her, so slowly but surely, she is scooting to get things out of reach. She's getting more daring each day!
Finally, I'll leave you with the following pictures for a vote: Who has the better mo-hawk?!
(And no, Andy's hair does not permanently look like that-- it was done during a hair cutting session;)
wow! I have never seen a baby scoot like that! Amazing! And I think I'm gonna have to give my vote to Gianna...She's just too cute!
ReplyDeleteMy vote if for Gianna! No offense Andy, but you are not going to win this one;)
ReplyDeleteHey Andy even though I am your Mom and I love you very much, my vote still goes to that sweet baby girl
ReplyDeleteMy vote goes for Andy, I mean come on-he looks so cool and stuff;) ONE VOTE FOR ANDY-YEA!
ReplyDelete