Wednesday, September 13, 2017

First Day of School

For most, writing a "First Day of School" post on September 13th wouldn't be too far away from the actual first day of school, but when the start date for school was August 21st, September 13th would mean you are already 4 weeks into the school year!  So, without further ado, here are our first day of school pictures:)

Although I felt the year started a bit too soon, we have really had a great start to the school year for both girls!  They both really like their teachers and classmates and have enjoyed going to school every day.

Ella, specifically, has had a very smooth start to the year.  Andy and I were a bit worried she would have a hard time starting at a new school with a new teacher, but she has not missed a beat at all and has started this year with even more confidence and enthusiasm than she ended with last year... WHEW!!!

I really think it helps that Gianna and Ella now go to the same school.  Ella has had no issue riding the bus with Gianna to school, and they get to see each other during the day, at lunch and recess.  Although they can drive each other crazy some times, at the end of the day, they are sisters; they are there for each other, and I love that.


Gianna's First Day of 4th Grade!
August 21st, 2017
St. Stanislaus School (a.k.a. St. Stan's)
Teacher: Mrs. Skeels
Student Teacher: Ms. Zinke

Ella's First Day of 1st Grade!
August 21st, 2017
St. Stanislaus School (a.k.a. St. Stan's)
Teacher: Mrs. Walker
Student Teacher: Sister Faustina


Ella's Class enjoying the Solar Eclipse on the first day
While the girls have been away, I've been spending my days with "just the boys"!  The two of them keep me busy, and some days, I miss my helping hands I had this summer;)
We have spent some time with their buddies, Kolbe and Casey, and even got a special treat one day when cousin Kai came for a little visit:)

So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment