Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013


Ella was a cowgirl this year.  As I mentioned previously, she took a liking to Gianna's VBS CD of western songs, so it was a very fitting costume for her. She was definitely one cute cowgirl:) "Yee-haw!"

Gianna chose to be a bride.  With TWO brides-to-be in the family, it's no wonder she chose this costume.  The dress she is wearing is a flower girl dress I wore in my aunt's wedding 25+ years ago!  Add my sister's old first communion veil and some costume jewelry from my grandma, and you have one very inexpensive bride's costume, and one beautiful bride:)  (I have a feeling, if she's picking out a bridal dress years from now, it won't be quite as inexpensive;)


Baby Teska didn't want to be left out of the fun, so he and I dressed up as skeletons;)  My sister had seen the shirt idea on a blog, and after a bit of web-surfing, I decided to give it a try.  Andy found a template online and was kind enough to trace it for me.  I cut out the template, bought some fabric paint, and went to work. The shirt was actually not as hard to create as I first thought it would be, and for about $5.00 our costume was complete:)


The cowgirl, the cowboy, St. Juan Diego, the bride, and the Tootsie Roll!


The Blue Man brought the girls trick-or-treating to Grandma and Grandpa Teska's house.  And of course, our Halloween would not be complete without a little birthday celebration for Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable as always!! I will def. need to borrow your skills for inexpensive costumes...you know how to do it! Glad you all had a great Halloween! -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. An all around very cute Halloween! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete