Gianna took part in her first field trip this past Tuesday!
She got to ride on a school bus for the very first time and head to Tweite's Pumpkin Patch.
It was a BEAUTIFUL fall day and from what she tells us, she had a fun time.
(We had previously been to this pumpkin patch when she was 2 years old, but she did not have any memory of that visit, so it was all new and exciting for her.)
![]() |
| All the kids got to pick out their own little pumpkin. (Just the right size for a kindergartener to carry;) |
When she got home, she wanted to carve her little pumpkin, but I told her if she carved it now, it would not last until Halloween.
We decided to paint pumpkins instead. Except she decided her pumpkin was too cute to paint so when we went to get Ella a pumpkin, she picked out another one too;)
![]() |
| Ella's pumpkin on the right; Gianna's pumpkin on the left. |


I bet a first field trip and riding in the big yellow school bus was very exciting for G! She picked out the most perfect pumpkin:) And I have to say, I think I like the idea of painting the pumpkins better than carving them...at least the two awesome painted pumpkins by G and Ella! Yay for Fall!! Hope you all have been able to get out and enjoy this nice weather!
ReplyDelete