Every fall I look forward to making at least one batch of caramel apples, one of my favorite treats!... And every fall Andy reminds me that caramel apples are one of his least favorite treats. (So much so, that he didn't even eat the one we made for him, I did;) Luckily, the girls seemed to enjoy making and eating the caramel apples too, so I'm not the only one who will look forward to this fall treat each year.
This year I saw an idea on Pinterest to cut up the apples and dip them in caramel. I thought that would be a much easier way for the girls to try and eat some, but the caramel just slid right off the moist apple inside. Either there is a better way to do it, or nothing beats a traditional caramel apple! They may be messy, but they're worth it:)

That is so crazy, I had just pinned that idea for caramel apples as well! I had kind of wondered if that would work with the non-skin side of the apple, so thanks for trying that out for me;) They still all look DELICIOUS and are definitely my favorite fall treat as well!
ReplyDelete