Friday, June 17, 2011

Mommy Moments

The other night, Gianna was finished eating her supper, Ella was a little restless, and my mom and I were still eating.  As a compromise, I told Gianna she could be excused from the table if she entertained Ella with some of her toys.  This is what I found when I walked over there; Ella half buried by a pile of toys-- at least they weren't on her face like I reminded Gianna not to do, and it did keep Ella quiet;)

---------
Gianna: "Mom, there's a boggy on my finger!"

Mom: "Ok, Gianna, just a second I have to get Ella settled."

Mom: "Alright, Gianna, here's a Kleenex... where's the boggy?"

Gianna: "Oh, I just put it back in my nose."

----------

Mom: "Oh no, I'm dropping crumbles."

Gianna: "It's ok Mom.  It's ok if you drop crumbles on my carpet."

Mom: "It is, huh?  Thank you."

Gianna: "Yeah, sometimes, you just have to dust bust."

----------

Dad: "Gianna, can you try some of your muscle meat?"

Gianna: (Referring to the dried rosemary) "I don't want any grass on it!"

Dad: "Now, can you try some of your potatoes?  If you do, you can have a treat at the circus!"

Gianna: Happily tries the red potato then immediately spits it back out with a look of disgust (something she doesn't do unless she really doesn't like it)... "I don't want a treat at the circus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment