Friday, March 24, 2023

Covid 2022

 On January 19, 2022, the inevitable finally caught up with us; Covid entered our house. It made its presence known until Feburary 10, 2022 when the final two members of our family were able to end their quarantine time.  All in all, we made it through the ordeal without any serious illness or complications.  Gianna and Andy were probably hit the hardest; Ella, Nathan, and Dominic showed little to no symptoms, and while I also showed some mild symptoms, I never tested postitive the 4 times I was tested at the clinic and the numerous home test I took.  There were definitely stressful days, but overall, we tried to take it all one day at a time and enjoy one another's company, the best we could. 

Here is a little snapshot of our days together.

Being stuck at home brought out a little bit of silly fun

Play performances became a little more official with the addition of red curtains!

Ella is rarely bored... she always seems to find something creative to do:)

Mary Undoer of Knots, Pray for Us!

A little sledding time with the LaVoys since they happened to be dealing with Covid at the same time as us.


Dominic was the last one who was able to return to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment