Saturday, May 18, 2019

A Newly Painted Craft Room

For my birthday this year, Andy painted my craft room! (For the record this was actually done before my birthday; I am just very belated in posting the before and afters;)

About a year prior, Andy and I had decided to switch rooms down in the basement. I moved my craft room into his old office space, and he moved into my old craft space to create a workout area instead.  I loved my cozy new space, but it remained the only room in our house (besides the laundry room) that had not been painted yet!   

Even though the bright red and black carpet still remains, it has now become one of my favorite places, in our house, to spend time. (When I turn on our little electric fireplace, the room becomes like a sauna... I absolutely love it;)

Work in progress

Painting complete!

 This summer, the only space that may rival this one, is our outdoor patio area that is nearing completion. (Pictures coming in the not too distant future... hopefully;)

No comments:

Post a Comment