Here are some memories from 2018 that didn't get a chance to make the blog!;)
With these extreme sub-zero temperatures that have hit us this past week, some of these pictures, where we are enjoying warm, summer days, seem like an absolute dream! I simply can't wait for spring and summer to come again!
Simple backyard fun!
A sweet, summer time visit to Madison
Such a cute, little blue eyed boy!
More summer time fun!
VBS 2018~ Nathan and Kolbe's first time participating:)
Fun at the levee!
Celebrating our 11th Wedding Anniversary at Como Zoo. It was such an enjoyable day!
Beautiful flowers and the enchanting butterfly garden.
Simply beautiful.
Taking a ride on the carousel!
Of course we couldn't escape without partaking in a little fun at Como Town Amusement Park;)
One of my favorite memories from 2018!
The sunflowers we planted from seed.
The parent-child flag football program Nathan and Andy participated in this past fall.
Watching the city remove the big tree stumps from our yard... this coming spring we'll be ready to make some landscaping changes! (I can't wait;)
Workbench project complete!
The kids were able to have a little bit of fun in the leaves, in the short time fall was here this year;)
A mixture of fall and winter memories.
I would be amiss if I did not mention the chance both Gianna and Ella had to participate in their first play! The play was put on by a budding community theater, of sorts. Both girls auditioned in late October and secured small (but no less important;) roles in the play, "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever!" It made for some busy evenings and late nights, but the final performances in early December proved to be great fun:)
And finally, I would be completely amiss if I did not mention Andy's new position at Winona Area Ambulance Service... Andy applied for, and received, the director's position at WAAS! This is a position he greatly aspired to, and he has been eagerly carrying out the tasks of his new position since mid-December! This new position does not come without challenges, of course, but he is excited to see what the future holds.




















No comments:
Post a Comment