Over halfway!
This is a picture of me at 20 weeks pregnant. I am thankful the picture doesn't make me look bigger than I did in my other pregnancies because I certainly feel bigger!
(This is a comparison of me with this baby and when I was pregnant with Nathan.)
As of this post, I am 24 weeks along. I am feeling well, and feeling the baby move around a lot these days. It is fun when the kids can feel him kick and punch too. I think that is an aspect of pregnancy that I never grow tired of, and it never ceases to amaze me:)
November was by far my roughest month. "Morning sickness" hit me hard. Like my other pregnancies, I never physically got sick, but that did not make it any easier; some days were down-right miserable. Andy cooked dinner every night as most nights I couldn't bare to be anywhere near the kitchen and all the smells the food created. I laugh because the kids never questioned this;) I guess it is very normal for them to see their dad making supper... probably to his credit and my deficiency;)
One food that nearly threw me over the edge every time I thought of eating one, was this:
Minty gum, on the other hand, was my almost constant companion.
I am very thankful those days are now behind me, and I feel "normal" again; my only lasting aversion is to a candle I had in the kitchen during that phase... I can still smell it in a cupboard I stored it in for a time, even though I have long since thrown it away!
Right now, my biggest cravings are chocolate and salads. I wish I could say I eat more of the latter, rather than the former, but it is probably the other way around;)
We are still working on confirming a baby name... it is not set in stone yet. Nathan still thinks his brother should be named Netflix;) Ha!
We are still working on confirming a baby name... it is not set in stone yet. Nathan still thinks his brother should be named Netflix;) Ha!


You look great! Glad you are feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteI think you look beautiful, and I can't wait for our 5th grandchild to be here ππππππ
ReplyDelete