This blog simply shares part of our little family life with our extended family and friends... welcome.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Happy Easter
It's good to know we celebrate the Easter Season for 50 days; it doesn't make me feel as belated wishing everyone a Happy Easter and finally getting an Easter post on the blog;)
So with that, I'd simply like to say, Happy Easter from the Teska's!
Finding Easter baskets at home, Easter morning
Special Easter gifts
My sister asked me if I wanted to participate in a Saint Peg Doll Swap. I hesitatingly agreed, wondering how well I could really paint a saint on a peg, but in the end I found I thoroughly enjoyed the process and got to exchange 10 St. Gianna's for some other wonderful saints. The kids were each gifted these cute little saints in their Easter baskets:)
The Gang
I'd be amiss if I didn't at least try and capture one picture of this growing gang! (I'm sure you can imagine how hard it is to get them all to look and smile at the same time;) Got a pretty good one this time:)
Finding Easter Baskets at G&G Thompson's
Annual Easter Egg Hunt. Maria and Ella walked away as the top winners!
Easter Basket Goodies at G&G Teska's
Egg Hunt at G&G Teska's:)
At next year's egg hunt, Nathan will be even more of a force to reckon with as his walking days are upon us!
He took his first independent steps on Palm Sunday and has been working on his skills over the past few weeks. (Below is a video from Easter Sunday.) It definitely seems more of a gradual process for him. At first he would easily resort back to crawling if he fell or got frustrated with it all, but over the past few days he has taken strides in his willing to test himself more and more and really seems to have a desire to make walking his main source of transportation now:)
(I'll have to post another video soon so you can see how much better he is getting:)
No comments:
Post a Comment