On April 10th, Ella (aka Rapunzel) turned 4!!
I'm a little belated in this post as well, but it actually took Ella a couple of days to want to be 4;)
When I tucked her into bed on her birthday, I excitedly said, "Happy Birthday, 4 year old!" To which she sadly replied, "I still want to be 3." I then told her she could be 3 for as long as she wanted, and she happily told Daddy just that the next morning;)
She actually got to celebrate her birthday a little bit on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and all in all, she was a happy little birthday girl:)
Since Daddy worked on her real birthday, we started our celebration on Thursday night. She got to open some presents and go out to eat. On Friday, her actual birthday day, she got to open another present, had a welcomed visit from Grandpa Teska, and got to stay up late watching one of her favorite shows, Odd Squad.
On Saturday we had her party day! She wanted a Rapunzel party, and so, a Rapunzel party it was:)
A Donut Tower and Rapunzel Cake
Flynn and Rapunzel Boats
Rapunzel's Favorite! Hazelnut Soup
(aka Butterscotch Pudding with Hazelnuts)
Pascal's Popcorn
Golden Flower Lemonade
Maximus' Apples
and
Rapunzel's Paints and Paintbrushes
with Hazelnut Dipping Sauce
All Tangled Up!
Pin the Nose on Flynn Rider
"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday, Dear Ella, Happy Birthday to You!"
Fun in the Sun!
Happy Birthday, Sweet, Sweet Ella Bella, We Love You!!!












She made a beautiful Rapunzel, and a beautiful 4 year old. Love her so much!!!!!!
ReplyDelete