Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nathan at 10 Months


Is this sweet little baby seriously 2 months shy of ONE Year?!

Most common nickname: Nathee

Is at that stage where anything that goes on the head, comes right back off the head
(Should be a fun winter; luckily, we have a hat with a strap;)

Is very loved by both his big sisters!  
I honestly can't think of a single time in which either one of them have shown any animosity towards him; they both just love him to pieces.  
(Animosity towards each other on the other hand... that's another story;)

Sometimes he appreciates their "love," and sometimes he desperately calls out to mama to come save him;)

Often laughs at what his sisters are doing

Has started waving "Bye, Bye" and "Hi."

 Has started clapping as well

Has been enjoying a variety of finger foods.

Will eat most anything, but does have his preferences.
The other day, I gave him a cracker to eat and watched as the pea, carrot, and small piece of cheese he had in his mouth came tumbling out to make room for the cracker;)

Seems to be experimenting with a lot of sounds and the use of his tongue while making those sounds.
Makes a silly laughing sound, likes to click his tongue, and is starting to repeat certain sounds we make.

Loves to stand; still needs a lot of support, but is getting better every day.
Tries pulling up on things a lot, but has yet to do this fully independently.

Has two little teeth now.

And finally, I've saved the best for last...
We have a CRAWLER!

Andy and I are both completely enthralled by this milestone; it's one we've never experienced before;)
(And in case you're confused by the voices in the video, Ella is actually watching a little video of her scooting at 10 months while I was recording this.)
(He has even gotten better since this video-- still not speedy, but really starting to perfect the motion of it all.)

Feeling rather accomplished after crawling over to the plant to knock it down and take out the lights...

Let the fun begin!  (Just in time for a Christmas tree;)

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! Cant believe he is almost one...crazy! So cool to see the kids havingtheir milestones. By the way when I looked at that last picture it looked like a giant fake spider laying next to him -molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me: "Oh wow! Nathan is crawling."
    Weston: "I've seen him crawl."
    Me: "Really? When?"
    Weston: "He already knew how to crawl. He was crawling at Gianna's birthday."
    Me: "I don't think so, Weston." ;)
    Way to go Nathan!

    And, I agree with Molly, it looks like a giant spider next to him! I thought the same thing!

    ReplyDelete