![]() |
| Happy Halloween from Elsa, Rapunzel, and a little Lion! |
![]() |
| The Lion's first Halloween! |
![]() |
| Pumpkin Painting |
![]() |
| Batman, a Rainbow pumpkin, and Frankenstein (also named Saun;) |
![]() |
| Nathan Having fun with his Batman pumpkin! |
![]() |
| Little Carve-able Styrofoam Pumpkins from the Dollar Tree- Perfect for Apartment Living:) |
![]() |
| Meeting Up with Toto, Terence, and an Air Force Pilot |
![]() |
| Trick or Treat! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Grandma! |
![]() |
| Our Little Pumpkins! |
![]() |
| Hard to Believe the girls were once this little too (and look how young Andy looks!:) |
![]() |
| Some cheap Halloween glasses that have made it in the play basket for 6 years;) |
![]() |
| First All Saints celebration! |
![]() |
| St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. Bernadette, and St. Francis of Assisi, Pray for Us |
![]() |
| Happy All Saints Day! |
The End;)















Love love love! Once again you did an awesome job with all the costumes! I especially love punzels hair....how cool! I love how all three of them have worn the silly glasses and pumpkin outfit! I also love how happy nathee looks with his pumpkin! :) I could go on and on! -molly
ReplyDelete