Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mt. Olympus Water Park

A few weekends ago, we headed to Wisconsin Dells with the Teska family.  We had some free tickets to Mt. Olympus Water Park, and after paying only $15.00 for parking (but, hey, we did have those free tickets, right?;), we headed to the water park for a day full of fun!!  We found the perfect spot right next to a kids' play area and enjoyed a sunny and relaxing afternoon, playing in the water. 

Gianna found the courage to go down some big watersides (some with Dad and some alone) and had a blast!  Ella had fun on the lazy river and in the wave pool and also went down some small slides in the kids' play area.  And Nathan enjoyed a brief time sitting in the water (it was a bit cold for him) and sleeping in the shade of the umbrella. We all were having a nice time, but at one point, Ella was getting a bit grumpy so I suggested we just sit in the water in some chairs and relax.   After sitting for a little bit, she turned to me and said, "Mom, I know what my problem is!"  I said, "Oh, really, what's your problem?"  She said, "I don't know why I keep going down the slides, because I DON'T LIKE THEM!" I told her, "Well, let's solve that problem by not going down them anymore."  She seemed satisfied with that solution;) 

All in all, it was a very nice little day trip to the Dells, and Mt. Olympus water park was the perfect amount of fun for our family and the kids' ages:)


No comments:

Post a Comment