Wednesday, August 21, 2013

And The Winner Is...

YES, FIND OUT!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote-- it was fun to see the results come in;)

The final totals:

Yes, find out!  12 votes (60%)
No, let it be a surprise! 8 votes (40%)
Total Votes: 20


Our ultra sound appointment is set for this coming Monday, August 26th at 3pm.

I created another little poll where you can vote whether you think this baby is a boy or a girl.  
And if you voted for "yes, find out," you can say a little prayer for baby's cooperation;)

Where our house stands:
Andy: Girl
Me: Boy
Gianna: Boy
Ella: Girl

 Ultimately, whether this baby is a boy or a girl, we will all be equally excited and pray, more importantly, the ultrasound reveals a healthy, growing baby.

I can feel the baby move quite frequently now; hopefully soon Andy and the girls will be able to feel the movement from the outside:)

Thanks again for all the votes!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Excited to find out:) praying for a healthy ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I voted "don't find out," just because that's the way I like to do it-- I NEED that extra motivation during labor ;) But it will be exciting to know. I voted "boy" for this poll-- hoping you get to experience that adventure too. But I sure do love having a girl!

    ReplyDelete