This blog simply shares part of our little family life with our extended family and friends... welcome.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Gianna's Gymnastics Class
Last weekend, Gianna finished up a 6 week long gymnastics class at the Y. Their final class was a demonstration day and Gianna got to show us everything she learned:) She loved the class and wants to sign up for another one soon! Almost every week, she wore her leotard and flower tights-- she was one of the fanciest girls there;)
Stretching
Balancing on the beam
Jump!
Somersaults
Take a bow!
A medal, a certificate, and a cookie-- what more could a 4 year old want!;)
Gianna with her teachers
The supportive sister-- eying up her sister's cookie:)
And while I'm on the subject of Gianna, here are just a few other Gianna Moments I want to remember:
Can you tell what Gianna has liked doing lately? Almost every picture she draws (or someone else draws) finds its way onto a wall somewhere in our apartment. Her room has been a popular spot as of late. (Uncle Mike, note the sheet of paper on the far left of the picture. It's a Catholic Financial member letter she was sent. I think because it has a cross on it, she has deemed that corner her prayer corner;)
Her people now have a body! (Instead of just a head with arms and legs coming out of it;) I definitely think Weston's influence has caused this change.
Too cute! I love the last video where U can tell she's looking at the camera and she's got that cute smile -aunt Molly
ReplyDeleteWay to go GiGi! Great job on the balancing beam! Also, love the drawings:)
ReplyDelete