Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Visit with the Eichsteadts

A few weekends ago, we headed to Wisconsin Rapids to stay at a vacation home we rented for the weekend... oops, I mean to visit with some of our good friends;)  We went to visit the Eichsteadts and it truly felt like we were on vacation!  The house they are staying at this summer is situated on a very peaceful piece of land and the weather was beautiful for a lot of outdoor fun and relaxation.  They are always such wonderful hosts, and we had a wonderful time.

 Enjoying
 The Water Blob, Squirt Gun Fights, Floating in the Pond, and an Outdoor Tent:)

So Cute!

Fun for All!  A Slip and Slide!

Enjoying Her First S'more

Walking through the Rudolph Grotto
 A must see if you've never been there- so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Andrea! You have some great pics. We'll have to share. I'll get mine up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of Ella and Caleb are sooooo cute !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a picture perfect weekend getaway! I'm a little jealous, that looked like so much fun! Especially the slip-n-slide!

    ReplyDelete