And nothing brings out the fun quite like an independent, walking 13 month old! I must clarify that she has been walking for quite some time now, but she is finally confident to go it alone without a finger to hold. Up until now you pretty much had to force her to walk alone, even though she had the ability to do it, but now she is enjoying the freedom to walk where she wants to walk (with boundaries of course), and I must say it is a freeing experience for mom and dad as well (and grandpa and grandma:). I think the turning point came when she realized she could fall down and get right back up again. She had been working on her standing up skills lately, and I knew we had hit a milestone when I found her standing in her pack-n-play one day. She continues to get better and better each day, and it is fun to see her walk all over with a big smile on her face:)
This blog simply shares part of our little family life with our extended family and friends... welcome.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Let the Fun Begin!
Last week, Gianna got a chance to run through the sprinkler for the first time this year! Or rather, soak in the idea of running through the sprinkler and really just play around it;) Either way, it was the first hint of the summer fun that's about to begin:)
And nothing brings out the fun quite like an independent, walking 13 month old! I must clarify that she has been walking for quite some time now, but she is finally confident to go it alone without a finger to hold. Up until now you pretty much had to force her to walk alone, even though she had the ability to do it, but now she is enjoying the freedom to walk where she wants to walk (with boundaries of course), and I must say it is a freeing experience for mom and dad as well (and grandpa and grandma:). I think the turning point came when she realized she could fall down and get right back up again. She had been working on her standing up skills lately, and I knew we had hit a milestone when I found her standing in her pack-n-play one day. She continues to get better and better each day, and it is fun to see her walk all over with a big smile on her face:)
And nothing brings out the fun quite like an independent, walking 13 month old! I must clarify that she has been walking for quite some time now, but she is finally confident to go it alone without a finger to hold. Up until now you pretty much had to force her to walk alone, even though she had the ability to do it, but now she is enjoying the freedom to walk where she wants to walk (with boundaries of course), and I must say it is a freeing experience for mom and dad as well (and grandpa and grandma:). I think the turning point came when she realized she could fall down and get right back up again. She had been working on her standing up skills lately, and I knew we had hit a milestone when I found her standing in her pack-n-play one day. She continues to get better and better each day, and it is fun to see her walk all over with a big smile on her face:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

such a cute video!
ReplyDelete