Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birthday Day #2

Since Andy had to work all day yesterday, he planned today as a birthday day as well.

He added some more balloons with Gianna's help.

And decorated my cookie cake with Ella's help.
I got a sweater for my present.  Gianna and Ella had gone to pick it out with Andy last week; out of the blue, at supper one night, Gianna turned to me and said, "We got you a sweater;)"  Andy just shook his head... later we were recalling how it was suppose to be a surprise like my Christmas presents were a surprise, and then she turned to me and said, "I'm not telling you what we got you for Christmas!"... keep in mind I had already opened my Christmas presents... so she was still keeping all my Christmas presents a secret, but decided my birthday present didn't need to be one!  Really, it is all a bit confusing;)



 (soon we're going to have to start www.giannaphotography.com-- specialized 3 1/2 year old photography work;)



Thanks to everyone who made my 29th birthday a special one!

No comments:

Post a Comment