Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love!

Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not pompous, it is not inflated,
it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury,
it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Love..by its very nature must be shared with others. Love grows through love. (- from God Is Love)

Andrea shows me what love is every day. She is an amazingly beautiful person, who is dedicated, hardworking, deep in love of her family and her faith. She is a true inspiration. It is not hard to see every day what a wonderful person I have been blessed with as my wife.

Happy Valentines Day to the one I love with all my heart!


P.S. I know this post is a day early but I have to work Valentines Day! Awwww....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Andy, what a wonderful husband you are!!! I like to think I had a part in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Andy, you had me all teary-eyed! Honestly one of the most beautiful things I've seen and read. You are a blessing to our family as well! :)

    ReplyDelete