I made sugar cookies with Gianna for the first time-- it's can be quite the messy process in and of itself; add a 2 year old, and you have flour everywhere! She had fun for a little bit, but then she told me she didn't want to help anymore-- her attention span could only stay with the process for so long;)
Last week we went to a pumpkin farm with G&G Teska and Aunt Molly. It was just outside of Rochester and quite the unique farm; I think the pumpkins were really the least of it's focus (we didn't even buy one). I would call it more of a fall family fun farm; they had a whole bunch of sections set up through out the farm with various wooden creations, games, sandboxes, slides, and a corn maze. It took us almost 4 hours to go through all the activities they had, and I think Gianna really had a good time. We couldn't have asked for better weather-- it was beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment