Two of the fun expressions she has been doing lately are "scary!" and "tickle, tickle!"
On Monday, I made some play dough for Gianna. Maria gave me the recipe; Gianna had never played with play dough before, so I decided to give it a try. Overall, she wasn't too interested in it; it seems she's never a big fan of something if it has a gooey factor to it. She did play with it for a little bit, however, and I tried to show her some of the fun things you could do with it. When I cut out an "I" from the dough she called it a "cookie!" She also called some of the other dough, "pizza." Those must be her two of her favorite foods;) I plan to keep reintroducing it to her, so hopefully she'll warm up to it and give it more of a try next time. She really liked the big T-shirt I put on her while she was playing with the play dough and didn't want to take it off to go to the store. She seemed really excited because she was wearing some of Mommy's clothes, or maybe it was because it was advertising her favorite uncle's old band;)
She's just so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteLike the t-shirt:) Good job on the stairs Gianna! Can't wait until we can see you all again- it feels like we haven't seen you in awhile.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love her scary face:)
ReplyDelete