This blog simply shares part of our little family life with our extended family and friends... welcome.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
The Christmas Tree Hunt
On Monday, we decided to go out and cut down our Christmas tree. We took along a Little Pink Puff Ball. Although it was a bit cold, I think she enjoyed the hunt for a tree.
All bundled up and ready to go!
Let the Search Begin!
"What exactly are we looking for again?"
"Help! I've fallen, and I can't get up!"
We found one!
Timber
Whew! A job well done:)
Aunt Beth (and everyone else:), this video's for you. Enjoy!
Now that the cold weather has come, it's time to add the layers! Sporting her slippers and a robe; like mommy wears around the house:)
Hopefully, we will be up to see the tree in person:)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun memories! she's just so cute!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see the litle pink puff ball on saturday
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH, I CRIED I WAS LAUGHING SOO HARD AT THAT VIDEO!! oh way too cute! Great post!
ReplyDelete