We painted our room last Thursday. It was our first real house project since we moved in! Although I fully planned to help, Andy wound up prepping and painting the whole room by himself. Someone had to watch Gianna, so I took up that task. I did help with the clean up and put the room back together. Andy did a good job, and I love it!
Before:
Last Thursday I also got a hair cut! I was debating if I should grow it out or get it cut. I asked Andy if he liked my hair better long or short; he said he liked it when it was short so with that opinion in mind, I cut it. I really like it. I went to the same girl who cut my hair short the first time. I told her I wanted it the same way, but a little shorter. She did a good job.
Before:
After:
Finally last Thursday, Gianna broke out in hives! In the morning when we were changing her out of her pajamas, we noticed hives on her legs and a few spots on her face. My first thought was that she was allergic to the Kiwi I gave her for breakfast since that was only the second time she has had it. That thought has since gone out the window though because she had been breaking out in hives every day since and hasn't had any more Kiwi. They've come and gone without any one trigger, and other than us seeing the hives on her face, arms, and legs, she has had no other symptoms. She seems oblivious to them and not bothered by them. Since it's been 5 days, I took her to the doctor today. The doctor told me she has Urticaria, which is the medical term for hives (imagine that!). She said she could have acute urticaria or chronic urticaria, only time will tell. This may be a passing condition, or it may be something she has to deal with the rest of her life, with no real reason for the outbreaks. We'll hope it's the former. She gave us a prescription to help clear up the hives. Hopefully it will help.
Before:
After:
LOVE the paint color, LOVE the new hair, and LOVE my Little G even with her hives!
ReplyDeleteYour room looks awesome! It's amazing what a difference a little paint makes! Your hair is great and poor little Gianna with her hives! We will be praying that it's nothing permanent!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks great, Andy learned to paint from the best. I love your haircut. I think Gianna needs alittle TLC from Grandma to make the hives go away. It's only been 2 1/2 weeks since we saw her but it seems like forever. Can't wait for Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteMaria's post says exactly what I wanted to say. But I really REALLY love the hair cut--it looks great on you!!!!
ReplyDeletePoor Gianna with those hives! Glad they finally cleared up.
Happy Thanksgiving! <3
Great choice in paint color! I love the neutral colors. Andy did a great job painting and you did a great job helping to clean up ;)
ReplyDeleteYour haircut is awesome. You're so gorgeous! Such a hip mama!
Poor baby Gianna :( I hope it's not anything she has to live with. Poor baby girl. I will pray that they clear up for good.