This blog simply shares part of our little family life with our extended family and friends... welcome.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
A Little Catch Up...
Gianna and I made it back from Texas (a week ago) safe and sound:) Our flights went very well! Gianna slept almost the whole time on both of them-- I was pleasantly surprised:) Maria, Mike, and Weston must of really worn her out, or it could have had something to do with the cold she came down with the next day. Either way, she chose a good day to get some sleep!
Here are some more pictures from the trip:
Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Andy made the day special for Gianna and me. He made cupcakes and gave us each a rose. He also made dinner. What a sweet husband! Gianna got a book called I Love You Through and Through, and Andy and I both happened to buy each other the same Jeremy Camp CD. Great minds think alike (or it could just be that we're married : )
On Sunday, Gianna and I also enjoyed a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Thompson!
Gianna is officially 8 months old! I can't believe it! (Yes, I'll say that every month; ) She loves to stand (while being supported of course), loves being "tall girl" (being lifted up so she's taller than mom and dad), loves testing her voice (she's especially working on her scream), loves throwing her toys (they're always thrown just out of reach), and loves to smile (which always makes mom and dad smile too: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful,happy baby. We have missed seeing her. Can't wait to see her this Sunday.
ReplyDeleteSunday was a fun day for us.We had not seen Gianna in almost a month. She is still just perfect and we had a great time with her. Hope she enjoyed her bun, ff, and whole dish of ice cream (ha ha goofy grandpa) and our visit
ReplyDelete