Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Comments from the Peanut Gallery

There's not a whole lot in this world that is cuter than baby babble:) For the most part, it's pretty hard to understand what Gianna's saying, and crying is still her main form of communication that gets her message across loud and clear, but every once in awhile we think we hear words that resemble the english language. I have to stop myself from saying, "I can't wait until she can talk!" I'm learning quickly, how fast these moments will pass by. So for now, I will simply say, we are enjoying the lovely sounds of Gianna babble.

3 comments:

  1. Our speakers still aren't working. Is she saying that she can't wait to go to Texas and hang out with her cousin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is!

    By the way, we did the same thing with Weston's peanut toy:)

    ReplyDelete