Labor Day weekend 2021, we enjoyed a camping adventure with the Eichsteadts and the LaVoys!
All the packing and prep work didn't deter me from trying out this new family adventure, but I must admit, I was a little unsure of our decision when we were rained out the first night and arrived to a muddy site the next morning. When Dominic also fell into a mud puddle a few minutes after our arrival, I was seriously wondering what we had gotten ourselves into. 😆 In the end, however, the sun and warmer weather appeared not too long after we set up our campsite, and it proved to be a very enjoyable and successful camping trip! The kids enjoyed biking around and exploring the campground, and we all enjoyed good conversation and laughs with good friends!
Nothing makes you more appreciative of your nice warm bed than a couple of chilly nights in a tent!











No comments:
Post a Comment