Weight: 34 lbs (5th percentile)
Height: 3' 5" (10th percentile)
Loves Legos
Loves "cops and robbers", fire trucks, ambulances, cowboys, and army men.
Loves visiting dad at the station.
Likes playing outside and going to the library.
Likes playing outside and going to the library.
Loves watching movies and shows, but they have to be HIS shows.
Will nag dad to the 10th degree to change the channel if football is on. Does not seem to be a sports lover at this stage in his life;)
Loves mac and cheese and sips of dad's pop, and if he's really lucky, his very own little pop!
Still the boy of many hats!
Often has me busy throughout the day creating little tools, gadgets, or cardboard cars he can use as a substitute for the real thing.
Can "think outside the box."
Can easily see an object and think of an imaginary use for it.
A while back when we were organizing and rearranging our basement a little bit, he cleverly thought we could use an unused cabinet as a play refrigerator. (He is a boy after my own heart!;)
Often has me busy throughout the day creating little tools, gadgets, or cardboard cars he can use as a substitute for the real thing.
Can "think outside the box."
Can easily see an object and think of an imaginary use for it.
A while back when we were organizing and rearranging our basement a little bit, he cleverly thought we could use an unused cabinet as a play refrigerator. (He is a boy after my own heart!;)
Moment to Remember:
Nathan playing army soldier
Nathan: "You have to bury me!"
Ella: "I can't. I'm not a priest!"
Gianna: "I'll be the minister... there he's buried."
Nathan: (Calling out from the bedroom) "Make sure people pray for me! Because I'm dead!"
Nathan: (A few moments later) "I arose from my tomb! I had keys to unlock my tomb!"
Is perfecting his "annoying little brother" status:/ Knows what pushes his sisters' buttons and capitalizes on that!
Likes to play "mom and baby" and other imagination games with Ella.
Likes to play school with Gianna and likes when she reads to him.
Is a great watchful eye for his little brother. He is very aware of any dangerous or precarious situations Dominic can get into and is greatly stressed when he sees him doing something he is not suppose to.
Is a fun playmate for him as well. One of their favorite activities to do together is climb up on mom and dad's bed and fall into the mattress. Dominic will yell for "Na-Na!" when he wants him to come play.
Knows what he wants and won't give up until he gets it... he can be VERY persistent! (Especially at the store when he would like a special food item or treat or a toy.)
Likes to play "mom and baby" and other imagination games with Ella.
Likes to play school with Gianna and likes when she reads to him.
Is a great watchful eye for his little brother. He is very aware of any dangerous or precarious situations Dominic can get into and is greatly stressed when he sees him doing something he is not suppose to.
![]() |
| The sheriff and the one sock bandit |
Knows what he wants and won't give up until he gets it... he can be VERY persistent! (Especially at the store when he would like a special food item or treat or a toy.)
Can be very silly!!
Goes to preschool two mornings a week. Wakes up every morning and asks as he rubs his eyes, "Do I have school today?" He is happy when he doesn't have school but is better than he use to be when he does. He has even commented lately that he likes school now!:)
The other day, one of his teachers told me he was the most animated she has seen him all year when he was singing about Hawaii and coconuts during an activity. After school I asked him if he could sing me the song. He told me he couldn't because we didn't have a marker that smelled like coconut:)
Can be very particular about what he does and does not wear. Sometimes, if he receives a new outfit, you can be hard pressed to get him to wear it. He often knows what he likes and likes to wear only those clothes;)
Several months ago, I got him the above sweatshirt thinking he was going to love it because it had a fire truck on it! For a couple months, however, he refused to wear it. I thought maybe the hood was the culprit. On Valentine's Day, I wanted him to wear something red and pulled out the sweatshirt for him to wear... he didn't want to, but I told him he needed to wear it, and he didn't have much choice because we were in a hurry to get ready for school. After he reluctantly put it on, I asked him why he didn't like it because it had a fire truck on it and said, "Fire Captain!" He pointed to the two little stars on it; that is what he didn't like! I told him Dad had a special star pin he wore for work and his enthusiasm for the sweatshirt heightened. When I found the pin and showed him, he no longer had any issue with the sweatshirt... that's Nathan for you!;)
Pronounces his "th's" as "s".
"Nathan" sounds like "Nasan" and
"Thanks!" becomes "Sanks!"
One evening, an Arby's commercial came on TV and had the catch phrase,
"Arby's! We have the meat."
After hearing this, Nathan later called out, "Army! We have the beats!"
When the Super Bowl was on, he mistook it for the 53 Cent Super Bowl!;)
"Nathan" sounds like "Nasan" and
"Thanks!" becomes "Sanks!"
One evening, an Arby's commercial came on TV and had the catch phrase,
"Arby's! We have the meat."
After hearing this, Nathan later called out, "Army! We have the beats!"
When the Super Bowl was on, he mistook it for the 53 Cent Super Bowl!;)
While I don't think he is going to be a world famous artist some day, his interest and drawing skills are starting to develop. I love his portrait of me;)
Is often very remorseful if he purposely or accidentally hurts someone. He usually needs comforting himself when this is the case;)
Usually gets upset and easily embarrassed if he gets hurt himself.
Usually gets upset and easily embarrassed if he gets hurt himself.
Likes to follow the rules.
Is a wonderful little boy who brings so much joy into our family!!
We love you, Nathan Daniel!











No comments:
Post a Comment