It is with GREAT JOY that we announce the birth of our son,
Dominic Andrew
(named after St. Dominic Savio and his dad:)
(named after St. Dominic Savio and his dad:)
Born
July 1st, 2017
at
6:26pm
8 lbs 14 ozs
20 1/2 inches
We have all fallen head over heals in love with this little guy!!
There is never a shortage of hands to hold him;)
More pictures and his birth story to follow soon (hopefully;)
There is never a shortage of hands to hold him;)
More pictures and his birth story to follow soon (hopefully;)



Oh so cute! (I already miss the newborn phase ;)) hope you are all adjusting well to a family of 6!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful and we are so happy for you all! What a big guy! You're too tiny to have a baby that big ;) I can't help but see a bit of a newborn Finn resemblance. I look forward to hearing his story. You have been in our prayers.
ReplyDelete