Sunday, October 5, 2014

Nathan at 8 Months

I'm a little belated in getting this post up, as he is fast approaching 9 months, 
but here it is none the less:)

(This is what I do instead of a baby book, so I wanted at least a little something of him at 8 months;)

Believe it or not, he is actually getting more hair!
It's just really light;)


Tried green beans and peas and hated them at first, but the key has been mixing all his baby food with cereal; he will now eat almost anything you mix with it;)

Eats "lunch" and "dinner" and really seems to enjoy it

Got to go to his first parade!  The Labor Day parade;)


Can get dad and mom to pick him up pretty easily with his "the world is ending" cry;)

Loves to be held

Turns to his name

Is a handsome little fellow, even when he's not as smiley as he normally is;)



Twists his wrists and moves his feet while sitting.  Ella did this some, and Gianna was quite famous for this as well.  I just thought all babies did this, but my sister and brother-in-law assure me this is not the case;)

No comments:

Post a Comment