Friday, May 23, 2014

Nathan at 4 Months


 Weighs 15 lbs 2 ozs (55th percentile), is 25 1/4 inches in length (75th percentile) and his head is 
17 inches (75th percentile).

Some (among other) nicknames he presently has are: Nathee, Buddy, Bugsy, and Bubbles (because he often likes to make spit bubbles)

Got to go swimming for the first time!

(Amy, do you recognize this outfit?)

Not rolling over quite yet
Has some light hair, but still looks quite bald
Likes to put his hands and fingers in his mouth and everyone else's as well
Easily let's you know when he's not happy;)

 Is perfecting his boo-boo lip (and he knows mom can't help but pick him up when he does it;)

Still wakes up at night to be comforted, and it's the same old story, mom just usually tries to feed him because it requires the least amount of energy.  Most of the time it works, but not always.

Takes about 3 naps a day and is even starting to develop a fairly predictable bedtime (about 7pm).

Definitely has a sense of familiarity among the people he knows and a sense of stranger shyness, but that doesn't mean he still won't flash a big toothless grin at an unfamiliar face:) (The boo-boo lip comes out sometimes too;)

Is a smiley baby!

Although Andy gets a lot of credit for his baby good looks, I'm claiming credit for his baby blues;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit and I noticed it even before I saw your comment. Glad it fits him and you got some adorable shots of him in it. I especially love the photo of you two-- definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete