Looks a lot like his daddy!
![]() |
| Andy on the left at about 6 weeks and Nathan on the right at about 8 weeks:) |
Dad: Buddy or Scooter
Mom: Buddy, Mister, Mister or Bugga, Bugga
Gianna: Buddy or Squirt
Ella: Baby Nathee or Naphan Daniel
Weighs 11 lbs 15 ozs (55th percentile) is 23 3/4 inches (75th percentile) and his head circumference is 16 1/4 inches (75th percentile). If you want to compare his stats with his sisters', click here.
Started smiling at about 5 weeks and now gives them out pretty freely:)
I honestly do not have a real good sense of his eating schedule-- not sure if he really has one.
(Basically, it boils down to the fact that I'm not as anal as I was with my first born-- I had whole sheets recorded of her eating and sleeping cycles;)
I just try and feed him when he seems hungry and if he's not hungry, he's pretty good at letting me know.
Still eats frequently at night (mainly because mom and dad are usually too tired to try anything else;).
Given a bottle for the first time at about 6 weeks and still likes the pacifier.
Seems to settle in for a good stretch in the evening, although some nights this can be proceeded by a little bit of a fussy time as well.
Finally got to go for his first stroller ride!
"Talks" softly to you when you smile and talk to him.
Met Bishop Quinn and received a blessing from him.
Solidly in 0-3 month clothes-- no more newborn sizes!
Loves to move and kick, especially as a naked baby;)
More and more curious about the world around him.
Dressed up as Superhero "Sweet Pea" to help Vance celebrate his birthday
(Basically, it boils down to the fact that I'm not as anal as I was with my first born-- I had whole sheets recorded of her eating and sleeping cycles;)
I just try and feed him when he seems hungry and if he's not hungry, he's pretty good at letting me know.
Still eats frequently at night (mainly because mom and dad are usually too tired to try anything else;).
Given a bottle for the first time at about 6 weeks and still likes the pacifier.
Seems to settle in for a good stretch in the evening, although some nights this can be proceeded by a little bit of a fussy time as well.
Finally got to go for his first stroller ride!
"Talks" softly to you when you smile and talk to him.
Met Bishop Quinn and received a blessing from him.
Solidly in 0-3 month clothes-- no more newborn sizes!
Loves to move and kick, especially as a naked baby;)
More and more curious about the world around him.
Dressed up as Superhero "Sweet Pea" to help Vance celebrate his birthday
Can be summed up as One Very Sweet Little Boy!






Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful these pictures of Nathan bring back so many memories for us. He is his Daddy's boy. Love him, and all of you !!!!!
ReplyDelete