All in all, however, I did have a nice 30th birthday (winter and all). I spent the day with my family and was pleasantly surprised Andy took the day off of work:)
During the girls' nap time, I told Andy I wanted to drive around and look at some houses I had viewed online. We've been passively getting an idea of what the housing market is like here in Winona, and after viewing some house listings, I wanted to see where they were located in town and what they actually looked like in person. After driving by about 20 houses, we eliminated all but about 3 as possibilities... come time, it could be a long house hunting experience. Never the less, it was a fun way for me to pass the time on my birthday.
After our little house hunting excursion, we headed to La Crosse to meet up with the rest of my family. Thank you to Beth and Matt for coming into town, and thanks to the rest of my wonderful family for going out to dinner and helping Maria and I celebrate our day... the day always seems to come to an end a little too quickly;)
| Can you tell who added the sprinkles?;) |
| Gianna picked out all the decorations and was so excited to help Andy decorate! |
| Andy showing me what I can do, now that I'm 30 like he is;) |
And finally, I leave you with this video. I actually took it a few weeks ago, but it's quite fitting with the theme of this blog post (never mind that she says Dada;)
P.S. HAPPY 60TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO GRANDPA AND GRANDMA ROHDE!!!
Oh man that video of Ella with trying to say Happy Birthday is hilarious! I can't stop laughing at it...way too cute! Great post overall, as usual:)
ReplyDelete