This blog simply shares part of our little family life with our extended family and friends... welcome.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Clap Your Hands
This is one of Ella's favorite books! It seems, no matter where I put it away on the crowded book shelf, she finds it and wants to read it. Gianna loves to join right in as well:)
MY FAVORITE!!!!! Oh I will hold on to this memory forever of her loving that book and making me laugh so hard when I was there that I was crying. Those are the best moments in life<3 Thanks for posting so now I can watch whenever I want!
MY FAVORITE!!!!! Oh I will hold on to this memory forever of her loving that book and making me laugh so hard when I was there that I was crying. Those are the best moments in life<3 Thanks for posting so now I can watch whenever I want!
ReplyDeleteI love how in the beginning she is doing the next move before Andy even reads it! You can tell she has read it a lot:) SO CUTE!!
ReplyDelete