When your first baby comes sooner than expected and your next baby doesn't follow the same path, it's hard to keep a positive mindset about when things will eventually happen. Today I'm officially 39 weeks along in my pregnancy and even though my due date hasn't even come yet, I feel like I'm overdue!! This is, in fact, hardly the case, not even close, but it feels that way. Rationally I know, in the end, when all is said and done, a few days or weeks isn't going to be that much, but right now I irrationally feel like it is;)
With all that in mind, Andy thought it would be a good idea for us to have one, hopefully, last hurrah with Gianna before the baby comes and our days get a bit more tied down. We spent the day at a local indoor waterpark and enjoyed a meal out. It really was a nice time, and I'm glad we got to do it:)
With all that in mind, Andy thought it would be a good idea for us to have one, hopefully, last hurrah with Gianna before the baby comes and our days get a bit more tied down. We spent the day at a local indoor waterpark and enjoyed a meal out. It really was a nice time, and I'm glad we got to do it:)
So baby Ella, incase you didn't hear me before, you can come any time now-- we can't wait to meet you face to face!!
I've been thinking about you and praying for you all everyday! We're so excited to meet baby Ella too! It sure is difficult those last few weeks waiting... Take care, Andrea. You look awfully cute :)
ReplyDelete