Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Well, Ella has the official go ahead from Andy and me to come anytime now;) I am back home after being in La Crosse for the past 10 days visiting with family and watching my two favorite nephews and Andy has completed a training presentation he had to do. Now, with all that behind us, we are really getting anxious for her arrival!

Gianna was born 9 days before her due date-- if the same holds true for this baby, she will be here this Friday. While I know every pregnancy and baby is different and it is not that predictable, it's still fun and crazy to think she could be coming so soon! I was completely caught by surprise when my water broke with Gianna so I tend to think this baby is going to hold out longer. Since I am now prepared for the possibility of an earlier than my due date arrival, she will probably come late;). Either way, I know she will come when she is ready, and I just have to be patient.

With all that in mind, prayers for a safe and healthy labor, delivery, and baby would be greatly appreciated!

Here are just a few cute pictures from my time in La Crosse:)

Gianna's face after eating a cupcake at Grandma and Grandpa Teska's

Out in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's (we went from playing T-ball on the grass on Monday to playing out in the snow on Thursday-- got to love spring weather:)




2 comments:

  1. I am definitely praying for a smooth and QUICK delivery for you!!
    I'm pretty impressed that you watched all those kiddos being so pregnant:)
    Looking forward to meeting Ella in June!(oh, and seeing you, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!! Praying for you and baby Ella. Can't wait to meet my 2nd niece:)

    ReplyDelete