Tuesday, January 11, 2011

28 Years Old

Yesterday, I officially turned 28; I can't say it feels much different than 27;)

Maria and I got to spend our birthday together after about 6 years of spending it apart-- there is something special about sharing your day with your twin; I was glad we got to be together this year:)

The highlight was going out shopping for a few hours.  Just Maria and I went while our husbands watched the kids. (It's just so much easier when you don't have to lug kids in and out of the car and keep them in check;).

The other highlight was rocking Gianna, and my precious little one in the womb, during Gianna's bedtime.  They give my existence so much of its purpose, meaning, and joy... I pray that in my vocation as a mother, with God's grace, I can always give them the best of who I am.




1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there! Glad you guys were able to spend your birthdays together, it's crazy to think you hadn't for 6 years...all I remember growing up is 2 cakes!

    ReplyDelete