Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to our Dads and Grandpas! We love you! Here's a video Gianna gave her Daddy for Father's Day (I helped a little bit;) She also made him some heart shaped blueberry muffins, gave him a frame with her picture and handprint on it, and cooked him a meal to take to the fire station. Make sure you have your sound on!

Visiting Daddy at the Station

Daddy Giving Gianna a Kiss
Gianna Giving Daddy a Kiss!

hhhgygyuhjhghgdgyuxjxujxc ju xhjy xhy y

(Happy Father's Day! Love, Gianna)

4 comments:

  1. Andrea, you are the best wife ever! This was so sweet! You have done an amazing job taking pictures of Gianna with her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do picture slideshows set to music make me cry even when they are happy? Very cute slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we don't get the sound on this stupid computer fixed I am going to go crazy. Great pictures. What a cute family.You are all so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to second Maria's post and now I'm going to go throw away my tissue! haha. Great video Andrea--how amazing life can be:)

    ReplyDelete