Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We went and cut down our Christmas tree last weekend. It took mom and dad a little bit to decide which tree to get, and I don't think Gianna quite understood why we were going back and forth looking at the same green object over and over again, but overall, she was very patient with us, and she helped us find the perfect tree. A centimeter more, and the star wouldn't have fit on top of the tree;)

We decided to celebrate our little family Christmas early since we will be out of town. This morning Gianna got to open some presents from Santa and mom and dad-- she didn't quite understand the whole concept of opening presents, but I'm sure after the next few days, she'll get the hang of it:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea. Maria told me you guys started a blog! I'm so excited! Giana is so cute opening her christmas presents. I can't believe how big she is! She is sooo cute! I will be a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weston has those same pajamas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the kids on your blogs are cuties. Someday we will have to have the Beavers bring Julia to Wisconsin for some winter sledding, snowball fights and building snowmen!

    Gpa and Gma Thompson

    ReplyDelete